“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else's life.”
Hello all! If you missed last week's Monday Motivation, be sure to check it out!
This is part two of Monday Motivation! This series is all little kicks for you to get going and get things done. As I promised, I will give you a list of great quotes to make yourself happy every morning!
- Vince Lombardi: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
- Milton Berle: “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.”
- Theodore Roosevelt: “Believe you can and you're halfway there.”
- Aesop: “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
- Ralph Marston: “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
- C. S. Lewis: “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt: “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
- Walt Disney: “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- Robert H. Schuller: “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”
- Arthur Ashe: “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”