I will give you tips and let you know what I do in this first post! The second part of this post has a lot to do with quotes.
Lets get to it!
When I have a day to get business work done, I get up early and start my morning with a great breakfast! I make my to-do list for the day and give a time limit to the task. Check out the Organize blog post to see all the apps I use and how to organize myself throughout the day! After I do my to-do list, I take a little break. During this break I usually design quote images to share or catch up with social media while listening to some music. Check out the song “Can’t stop the feeling” that will get you moving here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5RobDomh5U Sometimes I go for a walk or spend sometime outside. That gives me time to get ready and gather myself for the day. I recommend that you find something for yourself to get going for the day.
- Surround yourself with things you love: make your workspace cute and welcoming
- Set goals right away: Set goals and help yourself meet those goals! Use a calendar, use what helps you! I use DoTERRA essential oils in my daily life to help with this!
- Find a reason to stay motivated: this reason could be your kids, a personal gain, feeling of accomplishment, etc.
- Explore how you can make it fun
- Recognize your progress: Type all your progress and celebrate/reward yourself when you hit a big milestone
- Give yourself little breaks, but time yourself (don’t make the breaks too long)
- Don’t be too hard on yourself!
- Eliminate your distractions: Find out what distracts you and get rid of it, this will help you stay focused
- Move around once in awhile: I highly recommend starting the day by going for a walk - it gets your body moving and ready for the day!
- Stay organized: Organize Blog Post: http://www.briannephotography.com/blog/how-to-organize
What do you do to stay motivated? Did this post help you? Are you looking forward to part two of monday Motivation?
Sign up for my VIP Email list!